We have an excellent opportunity for a talented UI/UX Designer to join a growing team of web design & development specialists in Trafford Park. The successful UI/UX Designer will report to the Head of Design and work within a well-established digital marketing department. You will liaise with Directors, Channel Managers, Designers, Developers, CRM, Copywriters to ensure delivery of design to brief.
This is a hands-on role where the you will be given scope to use all your digital design knowledge and skills to shape ground breaking user experiences.
Responsibilities will include:
* Produce stunning UI/UX Designs for all projects
* Sketch out solutions to complex problems, storyboard user journeys, produce ideas and concepts, produce high fidelity wireframes and prototype and/or test visual designs, depending on the scope of the project
* Attend meetings/workshops and advise on design best practices
* Work closely with Head of Design and have regular design review meetings to come up with creative solutions for different products
* Work closely with a dedicated business partners to ensure the final product is delivered to a high standard and to agreed timescales
* Carry out a full handover of final, signed-off designs to the development team and carry out regular design reviews with them to make sure the final product is pixel perfect and to the highest quality
Essential Skills & Experience:
* At least 3 years’ experience using Sketch, particularly creating nested symbols, using plug-ins, adhering to colour palettes and style guides and naming layers and groups with correct terminology
* Experience using Adobe CC Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator to create visual non-UI work such as icons, banners etc.
* Excellent knowledge and experience in responsive web design and UX design (including research, wireframing and prototyping).
* Mobile app design experience eg iOS, Android etc. is desirable.
* Courage, persistence and ability to streamline issues under pressure
Please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org